SCHOOL EXPENSES Tuition fees
（1 year 3 months
（1 year 6 months
（1 year 9 months
※Please perform chest X-ray examination and blood test.
※Please transfer the tuition fee to the school`s designated bank account, after the Certificate of Eligibility is out. After confirming the tuition fee payment, the school will send the Certificate of Eligibility and the original document of admission to the student by mail. Please go to the embassy to proceed student visa as soon as those documents received.
※Textbooks are distributed once in every 3 months. But if the students repeat the same level, they have to buy the books again by themselves.
DOCUMENTList of application documents
Please download the application documents from download link below and please make sure if there are no any leaks before you submit.Click to download application requirements Click to download application form ▼スライドしてご覧下さい。▼
|Approximately 5 months before the admission
|Application for admission: Please submit all required documents for applying Certificate of Eligibility to the school
|Approximately 4 months before the admission
1) The school will submit all required documents for applying Certificate of Eligibility to Immigration Bureau
2) Appraisal of Certificate of Eligibility is conducted by Immigration Bureau
|Approximately 1 month before the admission
1) Certificates of Eligibility are issued by Immigration Bureau
2) The School will notify the student of the result and enrollment procedure
|2-3 weeks before the admission
1) The applicant (student) should transfer the tuition fee to the school`s designated bank account
2) The school will send Certificate of Eligibility and original document of admission to the applicant (student) by mail
3) Please have the student visa issued at Japanese Embassy in your home country
|1 week before the admission
|The applicant (student) will come to Japan and proceed for enrollment procedure